Luxury stone villa in Rezevici, Budva
Situated on the stunning Adriatic Sea, this luxury villa in Montenegro offers a unique combination of traditional charm and modern comfort:
- Built in a traditional style, the stone villa exudes timeless elegance and authenticity.
- Surrounded by extensive gardens, this villa provides a serene and private setting.
- The sparkling outdoor pool makes the outside space feel luxurious and relaxed.
- The breathtaking view of the Adriatic Sea turns every day into a picturesque event.
- Inside, the villa is furnished exclusively in a traditional style, and the walls are decorated with original frescoes, creating an atmosphere of unsurpassed beauty and culture.
Pool: 12x6, depth from 1.6m to 2.5m
Parking: closed garage for 2 cars + parking near the house
The villa is built according to a design project in Montenegro in the picturesque village of Rezevici. The villa is immersed in a garden, surrounded by centuries-old trees. The cascading grounds are adorned with marble cones and Japanese cedar branches above the entrance gate, creating an ambience with scents of forest and sea. Fences made of natural stones, greenery, hydrangea bushes, centuries-old cypress trees and ancient olive trees, which are more than 150 years old, all create an amazing landscape. A variety of fruit trees and exotic plants also grow on the site. This is a real piece of paradise. In the center of the garden, there is a swimming pool made of beige stone with gold mosaic trim. The pool is equipped with a waterfall, counter-current, Jacuzzi and heating, as well as technical equipment for use without chemicals and chlorine. A luxurious stone bench with flowerpots and carved stone backs made of rare young marble near the pool create a magnificent ensemble. The depth of the pool allows you to enjoy both sport swimming and relaxation. Outdoor furniture near the pool is custom-made and designed to blend harmoniously with the overall ambiance of the home.
There is a separate building with a hammam behind the house to provide opportunity to enjoy relaxation and self-care. There are also gazebos on site where you can have pleasant meals or tea.
- Ground floor: consists of an entrance hall with an elevator surrounded by a wide staircase, a large wardrobe for outerwear, oriental style mirrors and armchairs. Through a carved arch we find ourselves immediately in the dining room - the living room from which into the fireplace room with soft sofas. On the other side of the dining room you can see a large sliding door decorated with stained glass and crystal glass, behind it there is a kitchen and a toilet, as well as steps to the basement and a second exit to the patio where the building with the hammam is located. All rooms on the ground floor have access to the terraces and garden to the pool.
First floor: - 3 bedrooms with their own luxurious bathrooms. This part of the house is filled with love and light; many decorative techniques and elements are collected here, everything is here for convenience, for living and pleasure. The master bedroom is the jewel in the whole villa. A large bedroom area, with painted walls by a famous artist, and a cozy fireplace with soft armchairs. Huge floor-to-ceiling windows with access to terraces overlooking the endless sea surface. From the terrace there is a view of the relict olive grove, the neighboring villages and cypress trees that enclose the villa and create a magnificent ensemble created by nature, the sea, cypress trees, a grove, and a swimming pool in the courtyard. Behind the wide and high doors leading to the bathroom, there is a room for relaxation and enjoying life, a cast-iron bathtub from Devon on lion's claws, located directly opposite the window, opposite there is a shower room from the same manufacturer, cabinets, armchairs, a Venetian mirror above the washbasin, hand-made curved lamps the works are collected according to exclusive sketches, various cute interior details in the niches above the cabinet, a portal made of stone columns and thin georgette curtains. All this creates an atmosphere of luxury and comfort, where everyone will feel like a king or queen.
Second floor: This is a cozy loft-style space with leather sofas, designed for meetings of men's clubs, games of poker, chess and interesting conversations. This space has a bed divided by a partition with bookshelves, a separate room with a wardrobe and its own huge bathroom in brutal tones with a rain shower that changes the lighting.
For more details please contact us.