Luxury hotel complex on the ski slope in Kolasin
Swissotel Resort Kolasin Annex
Check in, leave your baggage and go! The first ski-in & ski-out concept in Montenegro offers you to glide back to your hotel at the end of a long day on the slopes. The superior location will make your ski holiday that extra bit relaxing and enjoyable.
Montenegro’s highest resort, located in the northern part of Bjelasica mountain range, accross the surface of 27ha. The resort's name originates from the height of the base station, situated at 1600 m above the sea level. Once developed, the resort will consist of two different settlement zones with high class hotels and apartments and a zone of private exclusive chalets in between.
All the units within the hotel settlement will be serviced and operated by the hotel management, offering a wide spectrum of amenities and year-round activities. The resort provides a unique and premium offer of ski slope properties, providing an exquisite experience and convenience of access to future guests and owners.
- 85 units
- Construction started in October 2021, opening scheduled for Winter 2023/2024
- Access to the SPA center within the resort
- Access to the renowned restaurants within the resort including the show kitchen restaurant
- Direct access to the ski slopes from the accommodation
- Premium views to the mountain, ski slopes and the forest