Acacia Hill Apartments, Djenovici & Baosici
Herceg Novi Riviera, Montenegro [ref: 4964]
Acacia Hill is an exclusive gated development of 36 modern one- and two-bedroom apartments, only meters from the shore on Montenegro’s tranquil Bay of Kotor.
There is only one apartment left for sale:
One bedroom, 51m2 + 10m2 terrace – 104,500Eur
Finished to the highest standards for property in Montenegro, it combines quality materials with stunning architecture in a beautiful landscaped setting.
The project is located in the small village of Djenovici near the lively town of Herceg Novi which is close to the entrance of the Bay.
A raised terrace with a large swimming pool and sunbathing area is the focal point for the development’s four buildings
Imagine opening the sliding doors of your new apartment onto its large balcony, to observe a picturesque scene with small sailing boats bobbing on the crystal clear waters of a pristine bay. In the distance, a stunning view of the unspoiled wilderness of Lustica Peninsula competes for your attention with the soaring peak of Mount Lovcen.
The apartments are finished to high standards including:
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- High quality imported Italian porcelain tiles in bathroom & kitchen; Italian bathroom fittings
- Oak parquet flooring in bedroom
- Choice of parquet or tiles in the living room
- A/c system; under-flooring heating in bathroom & living area
- Wooden venetian blinds throughout
The landscaped grounds include:
- Two swimming pools – a larger pool with an infinity-edge view over the sea and a children’s pool
- Children’s play-area
- Sunbathing terrace and raised decking with stunning views
- Parking place for each apartment
- Whole development is gated with entry phone for each apartment
Management Company services:
- Apartment maintenance (inside and outside)
- Maintenance and cleaning of the pools
- Maintenance of the garden and greenery
- Cleaning of the communal area
- Rental program
- Shuttle bus to the city and beach (runs on schedule 3 times daily from 1 May to 1 October)