Renovated stone house in Morinj
Kotor Bay, Montenegro [ref: 8273]
An old renovated stone house/villa (330 years old) located in Morinj.
The plot is 745m2. It is comprised of the house which is 306m2, garage – 42m2 and outbuilding – 12m2.
It is located in the old village of Morinj in the Boka Kotoriska Bay, 300m from the sea and next to the Orthodox church of St. Sava.
Renovated in 2015, all taxes paid during renovation.
The house consists of two equal halves and is divided vertically:
The first half consists of:
Ground floor: kitchen, dining room, living room, bathroom
1st floor: 2 bedrooms (one with bathroom)
2nd floor: Entrance from the terrace – Apartment: living, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom.
The interior has been renovated in the old “rustic style” with stone, wood and ceramics, furniture, finishing materials and lighting done in an italian style.
1. 3 types of heating: By air, infrared radiant floor heating and a wood stove
2. Cooling: Air conditioners
3. Hot water: Central boiler for heating
4. Supply of water: 1) urban water supply, 2) water tank of 65 m3, located below the terrace and complete with a natural source (free)
5. Sewer: Two septic tanks
6. Security: Video cameras
7. Connections: Telephone, internet, satellite
The territory around the house is 54m2 and has a covered terrace with a summer kitchen, shower zone and space for barbecues.
The yard is planted with decorative plants (flowers, various fruits).
All terraces and fences are lined with stone and wrought iron.
Garage for two cars.