living in Montenegro

Residence Permit in Montenegro


Most common Questions about getting the residence permit in Montenegro and how we can help you with the procedure? Last update: 04 Feb 2019 Q: Are the foreign property buyers able to obtain residence permit in Montenegro? A: Yes – based on the ownership of a property in Montenegro (regardless of its value) the foreign citizens can obtain residency permit….

How do I register my vehicle?

Foreign citizens in Montenegro who have received a temporary residency permit may register a purchased car in their name. For this you need: • Copy of certificate of registration of the vehicle (on the previous owner’s name) • The contract of sale and purchase • Your passport and a copy of the photopage and the page with the residency permit….

Is there a double taxation treaty between Montenegro and my country?


Montenegro has so far signed 42 double taxation treaties with various countries on income and property. 36 treaties (6 are pending) are now in force with: Albania, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iran, Italy, Korea, Kuwait,  Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sri…

How do I pay utility bills?

All water, electricity, rubbish, phone, internet, cable TV bills can be paid in the local post office or bank. Alternatively, water and electricity can be paid directly to the company. Some banks offer the possibility to automatically pay your phone or electricity bills from your bank account. You can find more details regarding the price of electricity on this link…