Beach penthouse in Herceg Novi
Herceg Novi Riviera, Montenegro [ref: 2006]
Spacious, baroque style, seafront, whole top floor of a Mediterranean house with palm trees and located in the heart of Herceg Novi, 5 minute walk from Old Town.
110sqm, with additional 10m long terrace (20+sqm) and a balcony (5+sqm). The terrace and balcony have views of the entrance to Kotor Bay, the pier and the lighthouse. The terrace can be partitioned into 2 areas when required.
The property has flexibility as a large home with 3 interconnected self-contained units or as 3 separate apartments.
The entrance is a floor below and a wide staircase leads to a landing, gallery space and the top floor.
- The right wing consists of living/dining area with open-plan kitchen, twin bedroom, bathroom and separate hall with a bespoke fitted cabinet providing ample storage. The living area has a flue/chimney duct that can be connected for use to a stove or similar. Terrace access.
- The middle consists of living/dining space, open-plan kitchen, bathroom and large double bed/sleeping area set on a mezzanine floor. It is connected to the right wing by large handmade double-doors, upholstered and sound-proofed and to the left wing via a smaller door. Terrace access.
- The left wing consists of a large entrance area leading to dining/living area, open-plan kitchen, large sleeping area, large bathroom and tiled balcony.
Additional property features:
- armoured metal entrance door
- wiring for video intercom
- wiring and sensors for alarm system throughout
- TV, phone/internet connections
- air conditioning throughout
- plumbing for 3 washing machines
- ship lights on terrace and balcony
- west-facing slanted roof ideal for solar panels
- doors & some of the furniture hand-made
Offered as seen, semi-furnished.